The bad vegetarian: DoctorMyDocument's nutrition rant.

The only meat my person eats is the imitation crabmeat in crab cangoons. My person is a bad vegetarian. He eats cheese, and he would eat eggs if he wanted to, but he doesn’t like eggs.  But he does eat eggs sometimes. And he eats salmon sometimes, so I guess crab rangoons are not the only meat. 

Anyway, the point is, my person knows better than to eat the shit food.  Sneaky people have built big businesses based on selling shit food to people dumb enough to eat it. WATCH OUT!!  Seriously.  Wake up and smell the capitalism.

Lately, I have been eating a lot of vegetables and fruits in the morning. I drink soy milk and almond milk. I drink a wicked lot of water every day, one ounce of water for every two pounds of bodyweight (Deepak Chopra’s recommendation, I think). So a 200 pound person needs 100 ounces of water every day.  It’s good to drink a giant glass of water as soon as you wake up every morning.

I can hardly believe my person has almost stopped eating meat, and I am not going to press my luck by asking the person to switch to an all raw food diet, or a vegan diet, or anything like that. And also, Andrew Weil says it’s important to eat some fish to get Omega 3 fatty acids, so I eat salmon. I think I can just go to the store and get an omega 3 supplement, though.  I don’t need to eat the salmon. My person is a bad vegetarian!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell your Facebook friends about the $40 Strategic Edit at DoctorMyDocument.com