Ghostwriting in the Information Age

-
He lives in a creative haze that smells like incense and coffee,
Delivers a document, somebody pays – in a sense his lifestyle is carefree.
Nevertheless, he is uninsured and preoccupied with projects,
And the I.R.S. is always snooping and trying to take his paychecks,

“Five large and empty” are not real at all.
Our important concerns are fleeting like a dream.
He just turns his attention to the project that pays
And helps that client follow in folly the story of life situations.

The ghostwriter has no need for contracts.
Clients pay each week on a given day.
Nobody ever asks for money back,
But if they do, they can take it and go away.

At the time of this writing, approximately seven million Americans are unemployed.  I am not one of them; I make my bread by spewing the sacred word.  I don’t know any words that are particularly sacred; all words are sacred, because they are the tools of my trade and the product I provide.  With words and my laptop, I can always be okay and have some extra money for family. 

If you want to get involved with ghostwriting, we can help!  It'll cost you $40 if you want us to assess your skill and provide consultation.

Some projects are very difficult, but not as difficult as submitting the authority of some foolish manager or superior officer.  People can just leave me alone. I write documents, and nobody needs to tell me when and how to do that. And if you need a document written or edited, please send it to support@DoctorMyDocument.com



AddThis Social Bookmark Button